- Carry out sales activities within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
- Develop partnership and gather customer data with limited supervision.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the business development in agreed market, achieve agreed sales target; Follow up the key projects in agreed market;
- Maintain and development long term partnership with the main business partner e.g. project dealer, design institute, project owner and contractor etc.
- Develop and implement account plans and Marketing activities plans, including but no limit to coordinate or participate in customer trainings, seminars, exhibitions and other sales promotion arrangements.
- To provide technical support to dealers/ partners for District Cooling products or application.
- To involve in dealing with customer’s complaints of products and their functioning and collaborate with supporting team.
- To maintain a customer's data file containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particular about quotations and sales turnover, etc. and provide sales reports timely upon requirement in CRM system.
Key Success Factors
- Sales Target achievement
- Marketing activities plan execution
- Long term partnership development
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Degree holder and above in HVAC or other engineering courses.
- 3 years sales experience in HVAC equipment or similar company
- Has a good knowledge of concept of HVAC, especially in the District Cooling system.
- Good communication skills with designers, contractors, suppliers and end-users
- Additional background of the central air conditioning equipment sales experience or energy company is an added advantage
- The personal skills, qualities, behaviors, and attributes required to perform the job effectively.
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives.
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done; honesty and integrity to uphold the Company’s values.
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure.
- Good people skills and team work spirit to achieve goals.
- Highly computer literate – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command in oral and written English.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.