Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Cash and Banking Senior Accountant
The Cash& Banking Senior Accountant will execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for Cash and Banking for selected local companies and reports directly to the Team Leader.
- To execute daily cash application activities
- To execute all bank clearing functions and perform daily and monthly reconciliations
- To manage all outgoing payments automatic and manual both
- To manage any requests from the Service Portal
- To prepare Cash and Banking-related reports (e.g. age structure of accounts receivables, etc.)
- To execute closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end): Execute reconciliation of account balances; add and release provisions; etc.
- To seek process improvement opportunities and lead implementations
- To provide professional support and control for team members in operational issues
- To be a first point of contact in case of process related queries / changes
- To execute all other Cash and Banking-related tasks requested by Team Leader or Manager
- Follow IC requirements
- Relevant education (in Finance or Economics)
- At least intermediate level of English
- Any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in the field of Cash application / Bank clearing / Payment services / Treasury
- Good accounting knowledge, especially in Accounts Receivable
- Basic knowledge of the VAT regulations relevant for selected European countries in scope
- Good knowledge in processing of accounts receivables (e.g. matching of incoming payments, posting of credit notes);
- Good knowledge in credit management (e.g. credit limit assessment, dunning);
- Good knowledge of Accounts Receivable-related period-end closing activities
- Driving projects or process improvement initiatives in an SSC environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Commitment to constant development
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.