What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
We, Grundfos India, are looking for an Accounts Executive for our Chennai office to join our current Finance team.
Grundfos offers the right candidate excellent career opportunities and challenges. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
What is the job about?
As an Accounts Executive, you will be responsible for accounts payable and general ledger including maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, account and bank reconciliations. You will participate in monthly closings and account analysis and carry out other responsibilities of the accounting department.
Some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Verification and Processing of all Supplier Bills on daily basis including posting in ERP.
- Ensure all necessary approvals and documentation are in place for processing the bills.
- Ensure all supplier payments are made on time.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation on Daily basis.
- Monthly remittance of TDS, PF, ESI, Profession tax and other statutory payments are followed and made before the due date.
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts on monthly basis and sign off with the vendors and approved by the Functional head.
- Confirmation of Balance from Vendors to be followed and received periodically.
- Preparation of schedules for all GL Accounts assigned monthly.
- Filing of quarterly e-TDS returns.
- Reconciliation of GSTR2A with the Books on monthly basis.
- Support month end closing process and Annual audit in preparation of necessary schedules, verification by auditors.
Required Knowledge/Skill set
- Good in Basic accounting principles and concepts.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and writing and process oriented.
- Should be good in MS-Office and especially MS-Excel with use of formulas, vlookup and other excel functions.
- To be a Team player and contribute whenever required additional or new tasks.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years Accounting / Finance experience preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Degree in Commerce or Accounting
- SAP experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting principles
- Excellent computer literacy and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP etc.)
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- English speaking is a must, Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Highly Organized
- Strong Time Management Experience
- Good in reviewing and analyzing reports
This position is based in Chennai,
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.