Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Purchase data assistant
- Responsible for administrative category support
- Keep contact and coordinate tasks with other departments
- Create and maintain all purchase related master and vendor data
- Improve the current data quality level based on key performance indicators
- Ensure , follow-up, create and maintain the right prices in the system
- Collect and review data from companies in order to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Precise, accurate personality
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Structured and analytical personality
- Ability to work individually
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.