What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
We, Grundfos India, are looking for a Senior Executive for our Chennai office to join our current Finance team.
Grundfos offers the right candidate excellent career opportunities and challenges. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
What is the job about?
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for accounts receivable and Indirect taxes
Some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To handle Receivables Management.
- To monitor and ensure overdue payments are collected
- To make receipt entries in system and also ensure the same is tagged to the relevant invoices on a daily basis.
- To ensure credit limits are monitored regularly.
- To handle accounts reconciliation for all the customers.
- To visit customers and reconcile the accounts.
- To Promptly respond to all queries.
- To file monthly GST returns.
- To do reconciliations based on GSTR 2A to identify whether customer has filed his returns.
- To do export bill lodging with banks within 14 days from the date of BL/AWB
Required Knowledge/Skill set
- Good in Basic accounting principles and concepts.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and writing and process oriented.
- Should be good in MS-Office and especially MS-Excel with use of formulas, vlookup and other excel functions.
- To be a Team player and contribute whenever required additional or new tasks.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years Accounting / Finance experience preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Degree in Commerce or Accounting
- SAP experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting principles
- Excellent computer literacy and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP etc.)
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- English speaking is a must, Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Highly Organized
- Strong Time Management Experience
- Good in reviewing and analyzing reports
This position is based in Chennai,
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.