Can you keep a sense of perspective and maintain high standards for the WEREG HQ Secretariat?
If you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of different activities, where the bar is set high and focus is on growth – then this is a unique opportunity for you.
You will report to Humphrey Lau, Regional Managing Director (RMD) of WEREG Sales Region, and support him and the WEREG Management Team in administrative matters. Your role is vitally important and a major contributor to ensuring that the daily life in WEREG HQ Secretariat runs effectively and smoothly.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Support RMD with calendar planning and travel arrangements, expense reports and meeting preparations
- Prioritize, coordinate and plan meetings and events like WEREG Management meetings, WEREG Townhall meetings, Business Review Meetings and external meetings with customers and other stakeholders
- Participate in various meetings as secretary
- Ensure that deadlines are kept and needed material for meetings or events is available
- Drive internal projects and events
- Be the go-to-person for WEREG HQ personnel for questions and insights and communicate corporate procedures and messages
The position will be based at Grundfos’ headquarters in Bjerringbro, Denmark.
Action-oriented with an organizing talent
To be successful in this position, you must be motivated by providing service and be able to act proactively and flexible. Furthermore, you are accommodating, helpful and mindful to a diverse group of people.
You keep a sense of perspective and stay calm, efficient and effective in high-pressure situations. You ensure excellent quality no matter the assignment type or scope. It is important that you are structured and that you can juggle different tasks at the same time without missing any. You work in a structured way and are highly attentive to details.
Moreover, you can work independently and make fast decisions. You are vigorous, have a natural authority and are not afraid of taking responsibility. You are super user of MS Office and used to working in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint. Furthermore, you know how to cooperate with different stakeholders in and outside of the organization regardless of rank or position.
It is pivotal that you possess excellent communication skills and that you communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Vocational or Bachelor’s or degree within Business Administration, Communication or similar
- 5-7 years’ experience from similar position
- Organizational and interpersonal skills to work with all types of stakeholders
- Digital skills to work with digital communication platforms
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held as soon as possible, so please send your application already today.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Executive Assistant, Randi Flink Pedersen on: +45 27 58 75 67.
We look forward to hearing from you
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.