Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos, we are passionate to increase consistency and quality in our HR deliveries and provide excellent user experience. As integrated part of global HR Services, we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. Join us in this exciting adventure of building & developing the global HR Services Attraction team what we have just recently started. The HR Services Attraction team will serve the business globally with a set of HR related services & activities. We will grow and expand in terms of services offered and country supported continuously.
If you wish to work at a people focus and Danish culture company then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Global HR Recruiter
The Recruiter will work on a team to drive and manage the global recruiting process through the global recruiting system, collaborating with Hiring Managers to execute the full cycle recruiting and onboarding processes, and meeting the needs of the organizations they support in a timely and cost effective manner. The Recruiter will have the responsibility for ensuring a good user experience, both for the hiring managers and for the candidates, in all stages of the process.
- Initiate & Plan - Execute recruiting activities to identify, engage and secure the right fit at the right time with the right costs to fully meet business needs
- Sourcing & Screening - Able to source & screen through all talent avenues the right talent as suitable for the requisition - Utilizes a variety of key tools to source and identify passive talent - Utilize company identified competencies effectively in the screening process
- Selection - Conduct autonomously thorough selection of candidates for positions from entry up to management level, by doing interviews (F2F, phone, Skype) providing a short list of candidates to the hiring manager
- Provides feedback to all candidates in a timely fashion regarding their status in the recruiting process
- Treat highly confidential information with the utmost integrity - Partner closely with the Compensation and Benefits Management Team to adhere to global C&B policy - If required, able to present and negotiate a job offer to a candidate and obtain his/her acceptance
- Completes necessary paperwork for Payroll and HR Master Data for new and existing employees
- Spar with key stakeholders to understand and translate business requirements into value adding activities to attract and recruit the best talent. - Establish high user satisfaction for all those involved in the recruitment process - both internal and external. - Maintain and establish vendor relationships
- Provide guidance, mentoring and assistance where needed to other recruiters in the own region/Cluster
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in HR
- Min.of 3+ years’ experience recruiting within a corporate environment (a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred) or within an agency
- Strong knowledge of recruiting systems and tools, assessments and behavioral interviewing
- Proven ability influence to others.
- Possess an understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the HR area.
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused Danish organization culture
- Training opportunities
- Being a member of a truly global team
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.