Apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Manage small engineering projects from start to finish, ensuring that they are completed on time and on budget.
- To create and maintain Production Master Data of the products and its sub-components into the SAP system correctly.
- To ensure material classifications are create and maintain correctly in SAP system for locally sourced components/products.
- To create and maintain the Bill of Materials (BOM), Routings and related data as production time and equipment records.
- To create and maintain works instructions and procedures for the assembly line and update in database handled by Quality team as per company quality system requirements.
- To ensure all pumps are tested and reported according to Group guidelines.
- Assist in getting the local assembly with Group approvals during implementation phase, initiate & support VPC activities accordingly.
- To ensure ECMs are implemented & updated in the plant BOM according to Group standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigne
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Manufacturing Engineering.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Manufacturing Engineering.
- Most likely to have 2-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Manufacturing Engineering.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the area Manufacturing Engineering.
- GPS Production Pillar Self-Assessment
- First Time Through - Measurement in number of line rejects in % according to daily measurement
- Plant Delivery Performance @ TLT [%]
- Operational Rate (OPR)
- Company OPS Conversion Cost
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.