Responsible for full function Accounts Payable processes and to provide administration and accounts support to the finance team as and when required.
- Wide range of Employee Benefits/ Discount Cards etc.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Great team culture, thriving social club
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Newly renovated office with free on-site parking
Reporting to the Team Leader (Accounts) within a team of 10, you will
- Process invoices and credit notes, following up on blocked invoices
- Maintain vendor lists and ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with terms
- Reconcile supplier statements and proactively liaise with vendors to resolve issues
- Prepare payment runs and handle petty cash
- Provide ad hoc coverage for the phone switchboard as required
- Knowledge in Accounts Payable procedures
- 2-3 years relevant experience dealing with suppliers via phone and email
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- SAP experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and professional approach to work
- Adaptable to change with a continuous improvement approach
- Demonstrates flexibility to assist others in the team when needed
Want to learn more about the great benefits on offer at Grundfos? Please reach out at email@example.com for a copy of our Employee Value Proposition
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
Please note all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.