Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Transfer Pricing Analyst
The Transfer Pricing Analyst will be supporting that the Grundfos Group is compliant globally within the area of transfer pricing in order to reduce/minimise the global transfer pricing risk exposure by drafting and preparing transfer pricing documentations and transfer pricing benchmark studies.
The position has functional report to the Group Tax Director in the head office in Bjerringbro, Denmark and is an integrated part of the Group Tax department.
- Maintain the global transfer pricing documentation concept for tangible goods, royalties, services (app 100 transfers pricing documentation) in cooperation with the local companies the Transfer Pricing Manager.
- Prepare and update transfer pricing benchmark studies to be used as comparability analysis when testing the arm's length nature of a number of Group internal transactions
- Participate in establishing and setting the transfer prices on material number in SAP to be in compliance with the arm's length principle. The transfer prices are typically changed every quarter
- Assistance with gathering information for transfer pricing audits and as well as preparing ad hoc benchmark studies to support ongoing transfer pricing audits
- Prepare addendums for internal fee agreements, collection of signatures and storing final agreements
- Take decisions related to structuring the content of the transfer pricing documentation, and in the selection of comparable and non-comparable companies in the benchmark analysis that both will impact the level of compliance and transfer pricing risk. The decisions are taken i close cooperation and in understanding with the Grundfos companies and the transfer pricing manager
- The position will liaise with the local companies, e.g. finance managers and other stakeholders when relevant information is gathered
- Bachelor's degree in economics or accounting/finance
- Proficiency in English
- 2+ years of transfer pricing, tax or finance experience
- Good IT skills (MS Excel, Share Point)
- Strong analytical skills
- Take initiatives and seek influence
- Strong in building up relationships
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.