Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Sales team in Grundfos Gurugram office as Regional Sales Coordinator.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
- Responsible for Co-ordination of sales and service with team of sales executives and service executives for achieving company’s sales objective & goals every month. Reporting to the Regional Office Manager.
- Perform secretarial and administrative tasks within the department/plant.
- Coordinate activities in the department/plant.
- Support the department/plant with on-going administrative tasks.
- Coordinating Sales campaign through Promotional programmes, responsible for organizing pamphlets for the promotional campaign on need basis throughout the year.
- Responsible for internal correspondence of office
- Analysis and interpretation of sales data with the Regional Head
- MIS Reporting and Maintenance of Attendance / Leave Records of Regional employees
- Co-coordinating with sales team, dealers and customers for orders.
- Coordinating with accounts department for invoices
- Preparation sales analysis
- Attending and coordinating with clients as and when necessary.
- Travel arrangements of Regional employees/Customers and Executives from HO
- Admin activities of the Region
- Handling other miscellaneous works of backend
- Responsible for collection \ deposition of cheques in Bank
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- 2-3 years of experience in “Coordination ” preferably in an Engineering Industry
- Person should have good knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Power Point at expert level and should have worked on some ERP package (preferably SAP) on earlier job.
- Should be very good in communication – written and spoken.
- Should have an understanding of B2B Sales role – preferred if candidate has worked earlier in an MNC with B2B business profile.
This position will be reporting to Area Manager – Sales and will be positioned at Gurugram office. Candidate will be supporting the team in East (including Kolkata office and all home offices in North & East). It is preferred if the candidate lives in/near Gurugram as the role involves daily commute to office.Coordination is a Key part of the role alongwith Communication and Presentation skills and we will evaluate the candidate on these terms. Expect to prefer candidates who have atleast 2-3 years of work experience with an MNC into similar business profile
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.