Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Would you like to join a team of skilled, ambitious colleagues who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions. We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team! Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Then we are looking for you to join our Sales team!
Required Skill And Experience
• University degree in engineering from a reputable university preferably with a major in Mechanical Engineering,
• Min.2 years of related work experience
• Experienced in sales processes
• Analytical thinking and good problem solving skills,
• High level of communication skills and proactive,
• Willingness to travel both domestic and abroad,
• Fluency in English both written and spoke
• Self-motivated, result oriented,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop existing customer portfolio and find new ones
• Maximize the market penetration in the area,
• Ensure the profitable growth of the business,
• To follow up new investments and projects,
• Analyze the potential in Marmara region and creating new business potentials,
• Share the campaign, price and similar sales information with the dealers in a timely and complete manner,
• Work in coordinance with Internal Sales, Assembly, Logistics, Marketing teams to ensure the flawless order process.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.