The finance business partner acts as a proactive and business driven finance professional which proactively supports and offers sparring to the business leaders to enable them to make qualified decision. The Finance Business Partner is responsible for functions or units within the NWE Sales Organisation and is accountable for financial planning, budgeting and analysis within the area of responsibility.
The overall ambition for the Finance Business Partner team is to support the NWE sales organisation to grow sales, ensure profitability as well as enhance efficiency.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Act as a finance business partner to the allocated functions or units by proactively supporting and constructively challenge the managers/management team and organization in the execution of business plans.
- Develop initiatives/activities with an impact across the area.
- Responsible for budgeting, planning and analyzing within a function or unit.
- Responsible for reporting to Group Finance.
- Evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners.
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approached in ongoing dialogue within area of responsibility.
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management with high quality analysis to strengthen the business descicion-making process.
- Discuss and agree with Business Managers budget input to feed into the Area budget phase.
- After budget approval work on split of cost and sales budget within the area of responsibility.
- Provide cost/sales follow up monthly to Managers and discuss possible actions needed.
- Provide monthly reporting package to functional manager or unit management before meetings.
- Participate in various projects within finance to develop the function and the services provided to the organisation .
- Securing a common way of working across the Area so the business will get one point of contact.
- Work in the FP&A team to secure a best practice sharing and take on responsibility for aligning processes.
- Work together with internal stakeholders Group finance, GSS and other Area finance functions to enhance knowledge sharing.
- Train managers in understanding the Grundfos financials, processes and tools.
- Other tasks or projects, when required.
Key Success Factors
- Budget completion within time frame
- Reporting within time frame
- Provide business analytics for the area of responsibility
- Collaborate well with main stakeholders
- Interact with other stakeholder to ensure best practise
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations:
- Wereg finance
- Group finance
- Area Finance Team
- Managers within the NWE sales organisation
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Experience in SAP.
- 3-5 years’ experience from similar position – preferably within a sales organisation
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
- Experience in managing defined processes within finance
- Possesses great understanding of relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable for finance
- Presenting and Communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organizing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Ability to travel in the role
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.