Provide professional and best-in-class support for the business on chosen systems.
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
- Support and operate business critical products and services with deployment, scripting, process improvements, etc.
- Coordinate with different product teams for continuous product and process improvement
- Collaborate with internal and external consultant developers for automation, support, process improvement, etc.
- Participate, suggest and strategize new Product’s Deployment cycle
- Decide, strategize deployment cycle and help in converting on-premise Applications server to be in Cloud server (mainly Azure)
- Conduct trainings to other teams or Digital Operations and Infrastructure Operations members
- Participate in reoccurring meetings with Digital Operations members to align and coordinate tasks, technical architecture etc.
- Helps manager in decision-making for Digital Operations team
- Create technical documentation
- Ensure process matureness
- Ensure training of relevant parties, including assessment, plan, execution and follow-up
- Ensure lifecycle on all CIs used in Grundfos
- Ensure business-required levels of security in all areas based on approved security policies
- Administer and maintain infrastructure CIs to ensure proper operation and availability
- Be a role model for devops mindset and methodologies throughout the organization
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education
- Good experience on scripting language: JAVA, PHP and PowerShell
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix) MS Azure, Hybris is nice to have
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes, and activites within the functional area in IT and IT System Engineering
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the IT and IT System Engineering area
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great colloboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Strong ability to influence others
- Necessary to have a very outgoing, open and calm personality
- Independent and self-motivated
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.