Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
What do we offer?
Do you have experience within Operations? Would you like to take on a Senior Operations Controller role in our Székesfehérvár, Hungary Plant, be part of local management teams and play a key role, proactively supporting and challenging the management team in the execution of business plans in Operations? And be part of shaping and implementing new performance management tools in Operations?
Then join Grundfos Finance and get a chance to make a difference. Our team is part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in Grundfos. More specifically you will join a team of 4 Controllers, supporting Operations in Grundfos Tatabánya and Székesfehérvár. We strive to have a constant focus on performance management and supporting our Plants with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process in Operations. You will play an active role in taking our business partnering role to an even higher level in the future by developing common work processes and performance management tools.
What is the job about?
As our new Operations Controller in Grundfos Székesfehérvár you will participate in a range of controlling tasks covering reporting, forecasting, target setting, responsible for driving centralised controlling processes in the team and play a key role in developing our performance management tools. We are currently in the process of building and optimizing our performance management tools, this is an excellent opportunity to use your experience and influence our setup.
Moreover, you will:
- Do complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit;
- Prepare financial plans (Budgets, Forecasts, short term outlook) and you will participate in month-end closing;
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit;
- Act as business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management, with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making process.
What do you need to apply?
- College or University degree in Finance/Economics paired with 6+ years of experience in Operational Controlling
- Experience in working in a large manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Finance
- Strong personality and ability to influence others, managing different stakeholders across the organization
- Strong analytical capabilities
- High level of experience in in the Microsoft tools especially Excel
- Experience with SAP ERP & BW, Power BI is an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
- Székesfehérvár, Hungary
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Sport facilities (Gym & Squash)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.