Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
HR Tech Supporter
HR Delivery Area
The vacant positions as HR Tech Supporters are a part of the delivery area called HR Tech team
The scope for position and team can be described as:
- We deliver and develop the HR Tech solutions primarily through SAP SuccesFactors modules including Performance, Goals, Recruitment, Compensation, Learning and Employee Central. We support our global business in driving the HR value-adding processes and support our data-driven decision-making journey.
Grundfos Business Area
The HR Tech Supporters supports the following HR processes:
- People Review
- Performance Mgt
- Employee Motivational Survey
- The primary stakeholders are process owners in our Centers of Expertise.
References for the HR Tech Supporters will be:
The manager of HR Data Foundation & Tech team– who is the direct line manager
The HR Tech Supporters delivers global HR tech support towards the Grundfos business areas.
- This happens in close cooperation with key stakeholders in the global organization e.g. people responsible for the modules in our HR system, process owners, data maintenance team as well as end-users in the capacity of 2nd line support.
- Support the continuous development of our HR Tech offer towards the business – we manage a variety of tools, from the enterprise giant SuccessFactors and SAP to smaller soft-wares such as WalkMe and Fuse. We are a team of 6 specialist, that work in the intersection between IT and HR. We are very knowledgeable about our HR processes and can translate them into a workable solution together with our partners in IT.
- We develop HRIT solutions, but we also run them. Operations is also the core of what we do: We ensure successful payout of incentive to the entire Grundfos population, we ensure that the Strategy is launched on our learning platform, we support our recruitment team with External & Internal sources of Recruitment and 27833 applications each year.
The major tasks consist of following main areas:
- Ensure good training material for our end users
- Ensure good technical documentation of our solutions
- Join in on testing new system features and improvements to secure usability for our managers and employees globally in Grundfos
- Manage authorizations to secure data privacy compliance
- System configuration in partnership with the module-lead
- 2nd line support for our end-users (Managers, HR Business Partners and employees)
- University degree – IT, Data analytical, Business processes
- Ideally, at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience working with SAP, SuccessFactors, Service Now (or other HR tool e.g. WorkDay or Oracle)
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing (German, Danish or other language skills would be a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Must be team player and have collaborative skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Must be very oriented towards details
- Must have an analytical and structured working method
- Likes to close all open tasks
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.