Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies (3,5 Md€ and more than 19200 employees), famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
As part of South & West Europe (SWE) Marketing team, your main assignment is to contribute to the improvement of Business and Customer Satisfaction by developing and implementing activities linked to the different sectors, local and operational activities coordination and related distribution channel (part of our omnichannel approach).
Through thoughtful understanding of related market key players, customers and business opportunities, you will transform them into marketing actions and will ensure and follow their successful performance and ROI.
To succeed in this position, you need to be an empathic, energetic and pro-active person who takes the responsibility to meet scope and deadlines of several projects and ongoing activities. Someone who likes to work in a team and has social and communication skills to make things happen through a network of collaborators.
You will support and coordinate marketing activities and initiatives prioritized by the business; you will be in charge of applying broad marketing knowledge across a functional area and/or unit.
To do so, you will be in permanent contact with our marketing colleagues from the SWE area, Group/Region and local Sales Teams
Marketing & Communication activities
Develop a 360° marketing plans assigned by specific segment to drive continued growth of established KPI calculated the relative ROI.
Develop an in depth understanding of the market finding out the new markets trend.
- Manage Industrial & Water Utilities customers on marketing support (Marcom).
- Define and execute strategy for media, campaigns and tradeshows
- Build awareness and preference, write simply and clearly across various channels
- Manage suppliers
- Manage and control dedicated budget
- Conduct market research by visiting customers to understand market trends and key stakeholders. Identify the needed marketing actions (10 p) to implement for the different channel stakeholders at different customer level in order to increase Grundfos Market share.
- Co-Develop and coordinate complete market launch plans including forecast, promotional literature, electronic content, demo process, and training (if needed) with a focus on conceptual selling. Provide information on top applications in the served country and competition environment (Price etc)
- Develop marketing plans (mailers, e-mail, google, etc.) specific to industries and applications to drive continued growth of established products.
- Support in the pricing implementation.
- Support product launches/upgrade/phaseout following the indication of the regional product manager.
- Support in catalogues creation.
- Responsible for minor marketing activities and initiatives on an operational level.
- Support the Marketing Project Manager in delivering projects of high quality, on time and budget.
- Deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials.
- Deliver master elements ready for use via multiple marketing channels.
- Interface and coordinate with internal and external marketing partners.
- Support the optimization of the marketing process.
- Be sure that the marketing actions on Products, Promotions are included and implemented. Link the main marketing activities with clear customer engagements and connected with end of year balance. Support a clear channel pricing strategy, a clear EOYB structure (shared with other dept) and a clear ROI calculation on account base
- Co-define channel strategy and optimize channel-to-market structure.
- Co-develop Account Plans with objectives for strategic distributors and track relative ROI
- Advice on customer pricing strategy (in collaboration with SWE marketing teams) aligned with business goals
End User intimacy
- Work with product marketing and sales leadership to set marketing strategy/ KPI per key customers / actions and calculated the relative ROI
- Develop an in depth understanding of the Industrial and Utility Water market and post-sales approach.
- Be a resource to the business on Competitive Intelligence.
- Be knowledgeable on market trends. Provide Voice of Customer input on key Innovation programs.
- Collaborate with SWE P&M organization on new projects prescription material and Provide inputs on solutions needed based market trend, Competitions and standards (via regular interactions with sales and key customers). Visit key customers for proof of concept, field testing, and to establish first success with sales collaboration.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Have experience (+2/3 years) working closely with sales, product marketing, PR.
- University Degree in Hydraulic/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
Or 4+ years of experience in a technical discipline
- Experience in water applications for Industry and/or water utilities.
(experience with temperature control + dosing and disinfection is a plus)
- Technical product and application understanding
Italian mother tongue
- Experience in the technology or industrial sectors desired with emphasis on marketing and customer engagement.
- Strong influencing skills and drive for results.
- High initiative, self-starter with hands-on approach.
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills.
- Customer centricity mindset.
- Eye for detail and creative development.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative, with the ability to work across complex, global organizations.
- Attitude for technology and willingness to learn new technologies or processes.
- Good level in understand and using digital tools ex. Google Analytics, CRM, SEO, etc…
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint, In-design required.
- Digital skill Go-to-market.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
- Analytical and results-driven with ability to meet KPIs.
- Ability to lead a well-defined business process within Marketing Coordination.
- Ability to set and track campaign and communication KPIs.
- Have good judgment, make the right decisions when it’s called for, and know when to seek approval.
- Integrity and trust are a must.
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.