Review and book all national and foreign invoices from our suppliers of the legal entity Bombas Grundfos de Mexico Manufacturing.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Book all raw material and MRO invoices with and without purchase order. This is related to invoices with our Intercompanies and with external suppliers.
- Review invoices blocked in the system with any discrepancy as in quantity or price. And let Purchasing know the problem to fix it and let the supplier know in case any delay in payment.
- Review the GR/IR report to check the invoices that are missed in the Accountancy or to be entered in warehouse.
- Make a monthly payment list for all the invoices due in MXN, USD and EUR currencies.
- Review, control and managing of Fixed Assets and Investments (Including meetings with Management team)
- Book and review the intercompany AR invoices and the reconciliations at month end.
- Review with our Intercompanies the overdue accounts receivable asking for payment date.
- Review and make some manual invoices requested by internal users to another interco.
- Participate and collaborate in the activities related to achieve the objectives of the programs and procedures related to safety, health and environment.
- Review invoices linked to virtual operations and also consumptions receipts of consignment material.
Key Success Factors
- The most quantity invoices entered in the system during the month without any problem, this means that all invoices that have GR (Good Received in Warehouse) must have IR (Invoice Received in Finance) and viceversa
- The reconciliation of Intercompanies should be done the first working day when is month end as we should load the results in Cognos with “zero” discrepancy.
- All invoices must be booked in the proper month to have the accuracy monthly information.
- All Investments of the year totally capitalized at the end of the year and Fixed Assets file completed with all the proper documentation.
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations
The primary stakeholders are purchasing, planning and warehouse as they are the main internal customers to make this position working properly. They are the ones who provide information of the invoices than need to be registered in our system.
Review elements related to process MXP – S5 in IMS, applicable group standards and local documentation of MXP (Procedures, Instructions and Formats involved), in addition to other related documents specified by the immediate superior.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor´s degree in Accountancy or Administration.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Account Payable area.
- Min. 2 years of knowledge of SAP system, specifically the AP module.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Plan and organized.
- Analytical thinking.
- Problem solving skill.
- Persuade and influence others.
- Decide and initiative action.
- Focus on the customer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.