The Digital Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing key enabling digital projects, including projects involving digital marketing tools (configurators, lead tools, product information tools, etc.) in the region. As a liaison between the departments responsible for supporting these platforms, the individual is responsible to ensure the architecture of the platforms facilitates ease of use for sales and minimal maintenance for the marketing or supporting departments. The individual will also own crucial marketing PIM tools that support customer-facing applications. This enabler is critical to the success of future customer-facing marketing tools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Launch marketing-owned PIM tool to support the digital customer-facing platforms
2. Work cross-functionally with product management, sales, customer service, and marketing to establish the business-critical data to focus on and support in the marketing-owned PIM tool
3. Lead projects to ensure correct data is accessible from the marketing-owned PIM tool for delivery to customer-facing platforms, including E-Commerce, SCPQ, and other digital programs
4. Develop detailed project plan for development activities to the marketing-owned PIM tool
5. Build relationships with PIM platform partners and vendors, including Grundfos supporting teams, with a focus on meeting future business needs
6. Be the regional subject matter expert on marketing-owned PIM tools for all internal stakeholders and in all relevant initiatives
7. Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for supporting the PIM tool as required
8. Lead training in the region on new marketing-owned PIM tools and relevant functionality
9. Interface with departments managers, sales, and marketing colleagues on a regular basis to manage maintenance and developmental needs for the PIM tool with a focus on continuous product improvement
10. Manage SCPQ or other digital projects to ensure accurate & timely implementation to support our Distributors, Specifying Engineer customers, and Internal users both commercially and technically
11. Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulations and direction, and identify non-compliance situations for resolution
12. Continuously evaluate and report on new system methodologies and procedures to further continuous improvement while focusing on user needs, efficiency and quality
13. Comply with all health and safety initiatives to ensure the Company remains a safe workplace
14. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Strong customer focus, problem solving skills, sense of urgency to achieve goals and commitments and the ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language to give and receive technical information, influence decisions and make presentations.
3. Ability to present a positive, competent image to customers, problem solve and apply sound judgment and discretion.
4. General knowledge of master data or product information managements systems and/or processes.
5. General knowledge of pump types and applications.
6. Proficiency in SAP, Excel and PPT and Word required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science Degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
Prolonged periods in a seated position traveling, utilizing a phone and/or computer with occasional twisting to reach equipment on desk; perform simple grasping, listen with sufficient acuity to perform all aspects of the job.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.