To ensure technically best and competitive offer to meet customers’ demand by close collaboration with external sales and other key stakeholders for complex cases.
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
- Select and propose competitive product applications and solutions
- Drawing up plans using computer-aided design and building information modelling software
- Hydraulic calculations
- Promoting energy efficiency and other sustainability initiatives
- Prepare compliance statement, submittal files, technical data sheets, etc. as required by the customer
- Create and link quotations with opportunity
- Coordinates with External Sales for opportunity and quotation follow-up
- Conducts prescheduled customer trainings and tandem sales visit as approved and required
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager.
- Engage in suitable project work as required to the benefit of Grundfos.
- Periodically it may be required that you visit specific customers for self-development and to develop the account for Grundfos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or equivalent
- 1-2 years of working experience in the pump industry – fresh graduates are open to apply
- Strong knowledge of pumps, hydraulics, motors and controllers
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Has commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to listen proactively and react to customer questions & requests
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.