Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Regional Payroll & Benefits Lead, Eastern Europe
Responsible for managing the Eastern European region of Payroll & Benefits within in areas of end-to-end payroll, benefit administration, and Time & Attendance in the 16 countries across the region. The function is a transition phase where we over the coming years will move from very local and scattered responsibility to a more structured and centralized operating model. Main challenge in the position will be to balance the progress of this transition with operational stability and daily deliveries.
Key focus is optimizations and continuous improvement, user centricity, KPI’s and reporting, efficiency and standardization
- Leadership - Deliver results through employees and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build an effective and successful team and ensure collaboration across relevant functional areas.
- Daily operations - Responsible for developing standards and documentation framework for daily operations across the region.
- Subject Matter Expert – Build an SME network in the region to secure continued development of the area and knowledge sharing both in the region and with peers in the Global Payroll & Benefits leadership team.
- Stakeholder management - Manage the very diverse stakeholder landscape primarily focusing on local country managers, HR business partners, our IT organization, and internal collaboration partners in HR Services.
- Governance, compliance & reporting - Implementation, maintenance and further development of framework for policies, support and documentation within the region.
- Vendor management - Handle dialogue and coordination with the vendors to secure strong partnership
- At least 7-8 years of experience within Payroll & Benefits in a multi country set-up
- At least 3-4 years of leadership experience (people management and budget responsible)
- Experience with developing standards and KPI’s
- Experience with contract and vendor management
- Experience with complex stakeholder management
- Experience from a global company
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Good communicator
- Highly structured and organized
- Able to both to take high level perspective and dive into the details
- Open and outgoing
- Ability to act at all organizational levels
- High level of change readiness and flexibility
- Good presentation and training skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.