Production Technology Engineer
What is the job about?
- Implementation of production technology processes according to Grundfos best practises
- Taking part in preparation of production documentation, including assembly drawings and test specifications
- Responsible for implementation of changes on product
- Responsible for upgrade of the production equipment
- Responsibility for assuring that production equipment on line is maintained and workable at any time. Creating and maintaining preventive maintenance SAP setup
- Responsibility for production documentation and projects regarding improvements of the line
- Taking part in transfers of production equipment from other Grundfos factories
- Taking part in installation of new assembly lines or developing new manufacturing equipment
- Providing support during installation of equipment transferred from other Grundfos factories
- Responsibility for layout of assigned production line and it’s optimization
- Responsibility for obtaining approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation
What do you need to apply?
- You are responsible with task assigned; good at planning and organizing your time
- You are analytical thinker, take initiative and driven for results
- You are team player in young and dynamic team
We are looking for:
- Mechanical, mechatronic or electrical engineering education, VI or VII degree
- Previous experience in working in Catia or similar mechanical design programs will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level of English language skills
- Driver’s license, minimum B category
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, then please apply.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.