Would you like to work internationally across insurance programmes? And would you like to build a huge global network across Grundfos?
“This is a really broad role where you are kept up-to-date on all types of insurances. But you also get to become a specialist in employee benefits and business travel insurances and be involved with the claims handling process to see the security your solutions provide.” Head of Risk Management and Insurance, Hans Troelsen explains
Protect a sustainable frontrunner and our 19,000 employees
As part of our Risk & Insurance team, you will get 2 risk and insurance colleagues in Budapest, Hungary, and join the head of the team in Bjerringbro, Denmark. The team has the responsibility for insurance and enterprise risk management and is part of Corporate Affairs.
Innovate insurance solutions and advise our subsidiaries
You will be the trusted advisor and go-to person for our business, primarily in Western Europe. Furthermore, you will be responsible for global and local insurance programmes as well as assisting in managing others. This includes preparation of presentations and completing insurance tenders customised to our needs, usually in co-operation with our insurance brokers.
Your tasks will be to:
- Be in daily contact with Finance, Legal, HR and other stakeholders from primarily our European subsidiaries who need your guidance within both non-life and employee benefits insurances
- Develop, maintain and drive updates and tenders of our global Business Travel/Expat insurance programmes to ensure they cover our needs
- Drive local European tendering processes within both non-life and employee benefits insurance together with our insurance brokers
- Ensure that all claims are followed through and provide support on special claims issues
- Ensure that your subsidiaries have easy access to all insurance material and procedures to make them as self-sufficient as possible
You must expect 20-25 travel days a year to meet with insurers, brokers and colleagues and to strengthen the collaboration with the team in Budapest.
Senior insurance broker/specialist
To succeed in this role, you enjoy diving into all-round insurance matters, but you also have an interest in following up on claims to ensure that the solutions and the processes you provide generate the intended value. We imagine that you:
- Have an education as an insurance professional with 5 years of experience working with insurances for an international company, insurance company or insurance broker
- Have great communication and networking skills and thrive working across borders with stakeholders across all levels and functions
- Are good at working independently and driving tasks and projects from idea to execution
- Are fluent in English and Danish
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you are interested in enterprise risk management.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Hans Troelsen, Head of Risk Management and Insurance, on +45 4035 5305.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.