Objectives of the position
Within the Quality Excellence team, there is a sub-team called IMS&ISO, the main purpose is to ensure the operation (process governance) of the quality management system (IMS*/SC*) and provide support to the Grundfos sub-organizations (production/sales companies). On top of that, ensure that ISO updates are always implemented and maintained with the relevant documentation.
IMS - Integrated Management Systems
SC - Sales Certified
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining, developing the IMS/SC management system (Sharepoint Platform)
- Ensure ISO updates is placed in the IMS/SC documentation
- System support to the organization
- Process support (coordinating-, communicating process upgrades)
- Document support to the organization/Leading Document Governance at Grundfos)
- Make System Trainings/IMS-SC Introduction Trainings
- Be involved into ISO or Management System related projects
- Drive & be a part of IMS Expert team activities - facilitate IMS network (Process Owner/Driver; Document Handler Network)
- Work with close collaboration within Quality Excellence
- Responsible for Standard Distribute
- Master degree (Engineering)
- min 5 years professional experience
- Fluent English (proven)
- Structured thinking
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, i.e. communication skills.
- Cultural understanding and the ability to work cross-functional in all levels of the organization.
- Strong mind-set/robustness.
- System and process understanding.
- Service minded - will always try to help
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.