IT HR Systems Consultant for payroll and time management
Do you want to work with the latest in HR technology and impact the IT HR landscape in a large global organization with an ambitious IT HR roadmap?
Grab this opportunity to join an experienced team in a truly international setting where you get to make your experience count.
At our office in Bjerringbro, you will become part of our global Grundfos IT organization as you join IS HR Solutions, which is responsible for all HR, payroll and time management solutions in 60+ countries across the globe. We are a global team consisting of 9 colleagues who are situated at 3 locations – Denmark, China and the Philippines. We share a truly collaborative mindset, and joining us, you can look forward to interacting with talented colleagues worldwide.
Develop global HR, Payroll and Time Management solutions
As our new IT HR Systems Consultant, you will be playing an important role in driving our IT HR landscape forward – focusing primarily on payroll and time management. You will together with your colleagues be working with solution design and advisory services as well as optimising the architectural design across our supported solutions and applications.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Develop, implement and maintain our global HR, payroll and time management solutions in accordance with IT architectural principles and guidelines
- Take ownership of solutions and manage applications within payroll, time management and SAP SuccessFactors
- Drive the development and deployment of existing and new solutions
- Take part in designing the IT HR system landscape and architecture
- Participate in shaping the roadmap for the future and execute it
- Ensure ongoing dialogue with external IT vendors
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice regarding IT HR solutions across IT and the business at all levels
What do we expect from you?
You are a skilled communicator who navigates with ease at all levels of a global organization, and you can hold your own when debating technical topics – though you do not need to have a strong technical background yourself. Also, you are known for your ability to make things happen.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience from a similar position working as an IT or HR consultant or architect in a global context
- Bring knowledge of payroll solutions (ideally based on SAP) as well as time management solutions (ideally Kronos) and SAP SuccessFactors
- Have experience working with IT architecture
- Have experience in change management and stakeholder management
- Possess a strong understanding of HR value chains and processes
- Are fluent in Danish and English in both speech and writing
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager Michael Bendixen on +45 2579 2422.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.