Senior Global CM for marketing
Are you an experienced negotiator within Marketing? Here is your opportunity to become our new Category Manager in Grundfos Global Indirect Purchase.
What do we offer?
In an international network, you play a leading role to define and drive our future sourcing strategy and take responsibility for the portfolio of indirect suppliers related to the areas of Marketing. This covers marketing agencies, translation, printed materials and advertising.
You will join the team of Global Indirect Purchase, 12 members responsible for sourcing of indirect products and services within Group Purchasing Function.
What is the job about?
Define, deploy and execute a Global sourcing strategy for the Category to support Grundfos & Group overall purchasing strategy. Optimize global suppliers footprint by considering business strategies, market trends, cost drivers and spend in collaboration with main stakeholders in Group functions, Regional functions and local companies.
Ensure favorable contracts and commercial conditions for Grundfos with respect to the Purchasing policy, sustainability, ethics and Grundfos purpose and values.
Drive strategic sourcing process for indirect suppliers based on business demand and in accordance with Grundfos defined Strategic Sourcing Process.
- Responsible for creation of Global sourcing strategy for Marketing category in collaboration with Group Marketing and other main stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to team in supply market intelligence research and analysis activities for visibility in key cost drivers, pricing trends, emerging market regions, supply market adjustments, capabilities, capacities, etc
- Advises on global suppliers’ network capabilities, commodity/spend category trends and industry best practices
- Responsible to ensure an optimized suppliers footprint to fulfill Grundfos Business needs across the Regions (including benchmark suppliers and conditions, identify, evaluate and select suppliers)
- Lead negotiations with Global suppliers to close contracts, with the best possible outcome for Grundfos, in respect of our Purchasing policy and ethics
- Manage the development, implementation, and alignment between global and regional sourcing strategies and suppliers network capabilities for the appropriate industry
- Close co-operation with internal stakeholders acting as a Business Partner for the Group function who knows the business strategy and therefore defines the requirements and demands. Understand the business strategies, needs and requirements, while has the knowledge and foundation to challenge them, concerning habits, existing solutions and concepts
Ensure foundation for Supplier Relationship Management, data transparency and reporting abilities for indirect suppliers, including but not limited to:
- Facilitation of at least annual strategic meetings with key suppliers with presence of required participants (key stakeholders and Purchasing management).
- Definition and maintenance of preferred supplier lists.
- Suppliers assessment in accordance with the process defined.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a role selling or purchasing goods and/or services from the Marketing industry and preferably also in other parts of Professional services
- Deep understanding of main cost drivers and trends within the Marketing industry
- Minimum 5 years strategic sourcing / procurement experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from leading tasks and/or teams in an international context
- Excellent skills in business understanding and domain knowledge, persuading and influencing business stakeholders & suppliers in a respectful manner
- Excellent skills in delivering results and meeting expectations by deciding and initiating actions
- Strong skills in formulating strategies and concepts, and ability to translate to practical terms
- Strong skills in working with people
- Strong skills in analysing
- Ability to communicate fluently in English - and work in globally organisations, across geographical and cultural differences
- Willingness to travel internationally
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.