Do you believe in the value of data governance? And are you passionate about improving data quality in a global organization?
"We have been doing data governance since 2011, and we have come a long way, so you truly get to work at the forefront here. We still have a lot of challenges ahead of us, and that is why we need you. What’s more, you get to do what you do best: collaborating with talented colleagues worldwide."
– Michael Bendixen
Join IS Data Management Solutions & Services
At our office in Bjerringbro, you will become part of our global Grundfos IT organization as you join IS Data Management Solutions & Services, which drives, delivers and pioneers data management solutions and services to ensure the data quality required. We are a global team consisting of 16 colleagues who are situated at 4 locations – Denmark, China, Hungary and the Philippines.
Joining us, you will be working in the Data Governance Support function, which is anchored in IS Data Management. The support function consists of a Data Governance Manager, 2 Data Governance Consultants (including you) and 2 Data Quality Analysts. We share a truly collaborative mindset, and joining us, you can look forward to interacting with talented colleagues worldwide.
Improve our data quality
As our new Data Governance Consultant, you will be developing, implementing and executing our Data Governance Framework in cooperation with stakeholders at all levels. You will get to work with many different functions within Grundfos, supporting them in their efforts to become better at managing our data and improve our data quality.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Consult and advise on as well as promote best practice regarding data governance and data management across the business on all levels
- Promote the Data Governance Framework that we are working with
- Support and facilitate our Data Owners and Data Stewards to be successful in their roles
- Work with and support Data Stewards, writing data definitions and developing new data quality reports where you work with Data Quality Analysts to provide the best solution
- Develop and conduct data governance training for all levels of the data governance organization
- Prepare communication materials, develop presentations and plan and facilitate forums and workshops
- Take an active part in initiatives and projects to improve the management and quality of data
- Support the development and execution of data strategies and road maps
What do we expect from you
You are good at building relationships, navigating with ease at all levels of a global organization. As a skilled communicator, you also know how to create buy-in and help our organization achieve an understanding of data quality. You are patient but also persistent by nature and known for your ability to make things happen.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience working with data governance or master data management in a global context
- Bring knowledge of master data and data life cycle processes across SAP
- Have experience in change management and stakeholder management
- Have experience with developing communication and training materials and executing training
- Understand data in an enterprise context and its impact on business performance
- Have experience with business, IT and data strategies and knowledge of business value chains and processes
- Are fluent in Danish and English in both speech and writing
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager Michael Bendixen on +45 2579 2422.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on "Apply".
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.