- Drive China smart water digital product (software) design & development strategy and digital product lifecycle management, define & maintain smart water digital product roadmap.
- Interact with clients, and work with BD & SD to define MRD (Market Requirements Document), including business case analysis, market position, product value proposition, and support on go-to-market and commercialization strategy.
- Lead smart water digital product design including, PRD (Product Requirements Document), product architecture design, functional design, user stories, and acceptance criteria with detail and clarity sufficient for new digital product (software) development and testing.
- Working together with UI/UX engineer on wireframe and digital product UI mockup design.
- Work with development teams to communicate the product vision, clarify use cases, requirements and resolve issues arising during development.
- Review and approve the requirements, systems design and other business analysis documentation produced by the developer/IT vendors to ensure that the digital product/ software meets business requirements.
- Manage the life cycle of the digital product portfolio. Responsibilities include product release planning, business model & pricing, and Intellectual Property measures.
- Support on pre/post sales activities related to product functionality in China.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure that smart water, sponge city projects are completed on time, within quality expectation；
Qualification and Experience：
- Master’s Degree in Water Supply and Drainage & industry engineering with Software Development and Cloud technology experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Digital Product Development and design.
- Related experience with water network, water supply, sponge city etc.
- Experience on product development by Agile, DevOps methodology and Design thinking process.
- Knowledge & experience on Hydraulic model, Algorithm is a plus.
- Good communication skills including language capabilities both in Mandarin and English.
- Customer-driven, passion to understand marketing trends and customer needs.
- Capability to relate customer needs and emerging trends to offer-related attributes.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment with some travel.
- Results-oriented approach with a “can-do” attitud
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.