Digital project manager is a key role for project delivery, commissioning, and maintenance. He will be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond, and ensure digital projects are delivered to client satisfaction, fitted for purpose, on schedule and to budget, whilst maintaining quality always.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, gaining acceptance to digital project proposals and changes.
- Guide, support and advise customers on the benefits and implications of proposed digital solutions based on knowledge of business operations of the client's industry, and prepare project initiation document.
- Lead, maintain and update detailed project plans that covers project schedule, resource and client management.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Ensure effective communication within the project team, with Sales and Marketing and with the client.
- Collaborate with digital product manager, designer and development team to develop/customize digital solution that are fit for clients’ requests and achievable within the budget, schedule and quality.
- Monitor and control the critical project path ensuring quality processes are followed, budget is within control and delivery is on schedule.
- Support digital product team on overall improvement efforts by providing feedback and suggestion on digital products.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in engineering / computer science/ management subject
- 5-8 years’ experience in Digital Project Management or related
- Previous experience on implementing software project or integrating 3rd party software applications
- Previous experience working for a software company, consulting firm or system integrator is a plus
- Previous experience with smart water solution is a plus
- Good skills on managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Strong problem-solving skills. Background in technical and troubleshooting skills on hardware & software is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Good communication skills including language capabilities both in Mandarin and English
- Customer-driven, passion to understand marketing trends and customer needs.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment
- Results-oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude
- Deciding and initiating action
- Relating and networking
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Formulating strategy and concepts
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.