As a part of the world’s leading pump manufacturer GRUNDFOS with more than 19.000 employees worldwide, Grundfos Water Treatment GmbH is a successful company, located in the Karlsruhe area. With our products and services, we play a key role in maintaining a clean environment and its resources. With our innovative system solutions in dosing and disinfection technology, we serve national and international customers in the field of industrial and municipal water treatment.
We are now seeking for a
Senior Manager Dosing and Disinfection Development and Engineering (m/f/x)
Your new role:
In your new role you will manage a team of currently 24 people. This includes very experienced technical project managers, system integrators, development engineers and product technical managers which are working on product engineering and smaller development projects. Your will report to the Head of Program Engineering. Within our matrix organization you will be both part of a local team with a strong cooperation with many global stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the driver (m/f/x) in leading engineering deliveries and development projects
- Build the competences and capabilities of the team including development evaluation
- Close cooperation with the global Grundfos Product & Offerings Development including stakeholder management within our global matrix organization set up
- Be the driver (m/f/x) within Program Management Teams for technical product life cycle management of our Dosing & Disinfection portfolio
- Support Grundfos operations including quality, purchase, manufacturing and external partners
- Budget setting and follow up
- Responsibility for the product compliance & legislations
Your profile should include:
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or like
- Proven professional experience from working in an international company (ideally with chemical, disinfection or clean water background or like)
- Management experience in leading cross functional teams
- Business acumen (m/f/x) with budget understanding
- Understanding for the product lifecycle process from product development up to product maintenance including production processes
- Fluency in both German and English
- Willingness to travel
Our offer to you:
Grundfos offers a versatile job in a high-performing and high paced team in the global environment of the world’s leading pump manufacturer.
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- We live our company values supporting UN’s Sustainable Development Goal no. 6 “water” and 13 “climate change” anchored within our company strategy
- People oriented organizational culture
- Training opportunities (own academy “PDJA” in Bjerringbro)
- Attractive, competitive remuneration
- Company car for private use
If this sound interesting to you please apply with your full application documents including salary expectations and earliest start date over this platform.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.