Reporting directly to the Area Finance Manager also in Adelaide, partner with the business to ensure compliance through financial support, advice and reporting.
- Generous Annual Bonus Scheme
- Wide range of Employee Benefits/ Discount Cards etc.
- Great team culture, thriving social club
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Newly renovated office with free on-site parking
- Proactively support and constructively challenge the management team and organization in the execution of business plans
- Contribute with a constant focus on compliance and quality within the financial reporting
- Evaluate complex compliance issues in business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners
- Continuously monitor and analyse financial reports to ensure compliance to Grundfos and local statutory DoA principles and guidelines
- Assist Area Finance Manager with annual budget preparation and forecasting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or Economics
- Ideally will have 2-3 years relevant experience in a junior auditing role with an understanding of accounting concepts
- Knowledge of financial best practices, local laws and regulations
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with relevant systems used desirable (SAP/COGNOS/IBP/IBM/BW)
- Experience managing defined processes within finance such as forecasting, cash flow control, budget preparation etc.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong personality with the ability to challenge in a professional and productive manner
- Ability to clearly communicate financial information and insights to non-financial employees
- Adaptable to change with a continuous improvement approach
- Strong attention to detail in writing, analysis and reporting
- Organised and skilled at prioritizing tasks and projects to meet deadlines
Please note all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.