Do you want to work on groundbreakingly efficient, reliable and sustainable technologies?
“I chose Grundfos because I wanted to be in an international company, working on tech that is used all over the world. And because sustainability is close to my heart. Here, my work actually makes a difference.”
As a software developer, you will join a team of 18 best-in-class developers at our headquarters in Bjerringbro. This is where we meld our pumps together with the newest embedded software and connect it to our unified platform. Here, we like to work hands-on, and your desk and computer will be right next to the products you’re working on.
“Even after you’re done with a project, you never really leave them as they keep on evolving. It gives you a sense of pride to watch them grow.”
We mainly work with C and Python
Your journey at Grundfos will begin with our well-structured introductory programme, teaching you all about our products, software and platform. As a software developer, you will then be responsible for leading development teams through agile sprints and create the architecture of the software. This means you will:
- Develop and debug embedded software for both new and existing products and ensure that it is working as expected
- Drive the architecture of our product software and ensure alignment with the platform
- Reach out to and guide colleagues so the development processes are enhanced and our products become more innovative
- Create test cases for our automatic test systems
3 key measures of success for you
- Professionally: You will make sure the architecture of our platform is the best in the business and translate the needs of our customers into digital solutions
- Academically: You will be a strong resource for your co-workers and gladly share your professional knowledge about software
- Socially: You will contribute to our very relaxed environment where we like to have fun while we’re working
Sustainability is at the very core of Grundfos, and our pumps are used around the world to save energy and provide clean water. In fact, just by switching 90% of the world’s inefficient pumps, it would save eight times the amount of Denmark's annual water consumption. You will create this efficiency as embedded software is an inseparable part of our innovation
We take our social responsibility equally seriously. We have a long history of initiatives and programmes for people with reduced work capabilities as well as people from marginalised groups. Read more about our work with sustainability and our social responsibilities.
… like our brand new MIXIT solution that optimises the water flow of our MAGNA3 circulation pump for heating up buildings while saving energy. A simple solution that is connected to our cloud-based platform and can be controlled from a simple interface – or even through a smartphone.
“I quickly got to work on exciting projects. Actually, the second product I worked on ended up winning an award.”
You will find that a lot of your colleagues commute to work every day, and we have a very accessible location. You can also carpool in good company, and we even have a designated internal website for finding a ride. And if you don’t want to miss out on sports or other hobbies, why not pursue them here on the location? We offer a range of activities from handball to choir singing.
We don’t expect you to have intimate knowledge of our pumps – as long as you’re willing to learn. Your cooperative skills will be one of your most important traits as projects will have you collaborating with colleagues across our global organization.
Specifically, we imagine you:
- Have a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Are skilled at coding in C – and it is an advantage if you also know Python
- Have several years of experience working with embedded software development
- Are skilled at platform development and building software architecture for products
- Speak and write English fluently
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Jan Maas Vølker on +45 2443 2301.
When you are ready to apply, please send your resume and cover letter telling us what motivates you to join Grundfos. The start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.