Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us!
Come and join our HR Services team. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and user focused employee for the following position:
HR Service Center Supervisor
What is the job about?
You will be part of the global HR Service Center organisation which consists of 4 global service Centers and HR generalists working across the globe.
Your job will be to manage the Service Center in Budapest which is the biggest of our service centers and where most of our deliveries will be centralized our the next years.
The main parts of the job are:
- Mentoring and coaching of center coordinators
- Continuously build the competences in the team
- Resource planning (front office shifts, specialized areas, back-up set up, etc.)
- Install a mindset in the team characterized by sense of urgency, accountability, quality and focus on user experience
- Ensure efficient centralization/take-over of tasks and processes from different parts of the Grundfos world (covering all geographies) acting as project manager in the planning, execution and follow up phase
- Ensure that knowledge articles and instructions are continuously developed and updated
- Ensure center coordinators work according to the defined work flows and system guidelines
- Monitor and continuously improve the quality of case handling
- Drive efficiency within the center
- Drive operational excellence within the center
- Monitor and follow up on KPIs
- Data analytics for future planning and improvement
- Actively engaging with stakeholders
- Drive or participate in various HR projects
- Drive or participate in country process streamlining projects with the aim of standardizing processes and workflows and centralize tasks into the center
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the global offboarding and onboarding process
Part of the HR Service Center management team
- Contribute to setting the overall strategic direction of the organisation
- Contribute to the operational excellence development across the organisation
- Contribute to the people development across the organization
- Ensure alignment of deliveries and efforts across the organisation
What does success look like?
- Ensure professional, high quality deliveries from the Service Center with a focus on operational excellence and user experience
- Deliver according to KPIs on service level offers, user satisfaction and efficiency
- Continuously build the professional competences in the team and ensure a competence matrix that safeguards the global deliveries
- Create high employee motivation and high retention rates
- Professional stakeholder management ensuring smooth collaboration and close alignment
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within HR
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a people leader
- Must come from the HR shared services environment and preferably experience managing an HR Service Center
- Experience within process design and implementation
- Experience with HR systems
- Experience from a big global company
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Strong people leader
- Passion for operational excellence and being on top of deliveries
- Good communicator
- Highly structured and organized
- Able to make others follow
- Able to drive and see things through
- High quality standards
- Able to both to take the helicopter perspective and dive into the details
- Open and outgoing
- High level of change readiness and flexibility
- Driven by results and delivering according to KPIs
- Strong stakeholder management skills
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People and value focused culture
- Social, team and sport events
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.