We are investing significantly in our future MES platforms and IOT digital cloud solutions, and are extending
our internal consultancy team, and we are looking for 2 new colleagues to join our MES core team. Grundfos
MES core team is a cross functional collaboration between business and IT.
Our MES core team have responsibility to design and implement the future MES template for Grundfos, and
as a member you will proactive in the cross-functional collaboration with our IT division as well as with the
business to gain a holistic view of Operations MES requirement and scope, and design and implement the
Furthermore, as a Production IT consultant, you will join the global Production IT organisation, which
provides consultancy and IT systems to all Grundfos production companies globally. Here, you will be acting
as a business consultant to key stakeholders. You will be part of a highly skilled team of developers,
supporters and specialists, and you will play an important role in shaping the way Production IT supports the
production in general.
“You will join an ambitious and highly skilled team of business and IT profiles with reference to top
management in Grundfos. And with that responsibility comes ample opportunity to influence the area. Right
now, we are in the process going from a MES pilot to global deployment of MES. You will have the
opportunity to help us design and implement the future MES in all regions of the world,” says manager of
Production IT Solutions Kristian Kragh.
Develop the global MES template for Grundfos
Reporting to the manager of Production IT Solutions, you are one of several MES consultants that join the
MES core team.
Your responsibilities include:
• Analysing business requirement and shop floor processes and design the future MES modules
• Balance the generic modules with local adaptions the enable us to maintain a shared MES platform that is
manageable and can be continuously developed with new functionality
• Defining the split of application responsibility of MES with SAP, Quality, Master Data, Inventory and
• Interface to SAP and shop floor systems
• Designing and implementing IOT platforms and solutions for data acquisition, visualization and analytics
• Support the deployment teams and operation/support teams with training, audit and governance of the
”As an MES consultant, your job is to ensure that the technological solutions that Production IT develops for
the production add maximum value to the business. To succeed in this, you work closely with group
functions as well as with the production plants, external partners and your team in Production IT,” says
Consultant with experience in discrete production
You are a natural-born consultant because you excel at stakeholder management, collaboration and
communicate efficiently with shop floor operators and managers alike. Moreover, you naturally giving
presentations and explaining how new technology solutions add value to the business, because you
motivate and convince stakeholders with ease. At the same time, your curious nature drives you to seek
inspiration from outside the organization by participating in seminars and exchanging insights with similar
• You have a technical degree and have at least 3 years of experience from a similar role.
• You communicate efficiently in written and spoken English. Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• You have experience with MES / shop floor systems and understand how these systems give business
• Preferably, you have experience from a discrete production company or have worked as a consultant for
• You master collaboration with all levels from operators on the shop floor to management, and feel
comfortable being a part of a team
”In this role, it is important that you are a team player by heart. You are aware of that success of such a big
change management project rely on efficient collaboration and high skillset for the specific area where you
are in the lead,” says Kristian Kragh.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on “Apply”.
We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions
to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation
is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but
the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter
Furthermore, we offer:
• Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
• Access to health and wellbeing initiatives, including fitness center, sports facilities and events and leisure
• Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.