Grundfos MXP is seeking an experienced AME Engineer to join its AME (Advanced Manufacturing Engineering) Regional Engineering team. The AME Engineer will be responsible to ensure delivery of knowledge and solutions based on pre-defined production platforms. AME Engineer maintain a high level of production process in existing products by timely documentation, also supports manufacturing related core processes. The AME Engineer works within a core production technology area, and helps to provide substance and content within own professional area. AME Engineer document their work, share the knowledge and train peers when needed. The AME Engineer will collaborate with AME Chiefs/Specialists and Development. This position reports directly to the AME Manager and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosí facility.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
• Lead/drive continue improvement for manufacturing and assembly process/equipment in own area, in close collaboration with local AME and Chief/Global lead (Note: AME do not "take over" maintenance.)
• Leading projects/tasks within own professional area.
• Act as a project resource in cross-functional projects.
• Ensure technical deliveries.
• Support to Manufacturing.
• Ensure updated knowledge of trends within own proses area.
• Provide input for developing own professional area.
• Participate in knowledge sharing across the organization.
• Take responsibility for part of a product/production area.
• Ensure capability of parts within their area of responsibility.
• Assist in ensuring timely communication of any scope changes in the project that can change the project deliverables in terms of time and cost.
• Assist in ensuring increase in application of digitalization ex. simulation as part of the future development in the area.
• Design and implement the solutions on new and existing production equipment.
• Area specific responsibilities
- Mechanical/Mechatronic product components, equipment, process components, modules and systems in Americas production sites.
- Measuring and traceability in Americas production sites.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Production Mechanical Engineering or similar field of study and have a minimum 3 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience managing defined processes within production development.
• Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in production development.
• Experience in creating mechanical solutions in a 3D design software, preferable Catia.
• Experienced in working with GPS/GD&T and tolerance chains, in working with quality team and measuring technique
• English and Spanish language is required. Candidates must possess high proficiency in both verbally and in writing skills.
• Must have a high drive and must be proactive, make results and deliver as promised.
• Must be able to travel up to 15% as needed and maintain a valid passport.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.