Job Title: Marketing business partner
• Collaborate with Business Clusters in achieving their strategic objectives through effective and efficient marketing and communications activities in line with the cluster strategy.
• Developing segments marketing plan on both strategic and operational level, in alignment with business strategy and China marketing strategy.
• Plan, design and manage execution of major marketing and sales promotion campaigns
• Conceptualize and standardize programmes, activities and events in order to make it easy to scale and execute more activities efficiently
• Implementing campaigns and activities in segments, such as exhibitions, seminars, media, POS, customer attractions and channel marketing programs.
• Meeting segments Marketing KPI’s and to track the marketing performance.
• Budget planning and controlling for segments projects and initiatives.
• Align and co-develop with digital marketing team and manage cluster’s digital footprint with focus on social media marketing activities (example: wechat, online training platform, online product management platform, etc.)
• Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a high performing team of managers/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Major in Marketing, 8+ years related working experience;
• Strong marketing experience, e.g. campaign design;
• Experience within sales is a plus;
• Experience with similar industrial background is preferred;
• Good people skills and able to work with people at all levels;
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.