Grundfos is seeking an experienced Sr. Quality Manager to join its Quality team. The Sr. Quality Manager will be responsible to lead the Quality area and the activities related, establishing a quality culture in the organization, will be responsible to develop and implement the necessary controls in the operation processes to ensure that the final product meet the customer requirements. The Sr. Quality Manager will collaborate with Production team, Engineering Team and Quality Group Department. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosí facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
• Ensure the implementation, administration and continuous improvement of the Quality System (IMS).
• Deploy and effectively implement the quality tools defined in the Group.
• Monitor and demonstrate compliance with the company's quality standards, and initiate their improvement through the continuous use of quality tools.
• Support or lead projects and actions to achieve the fulfillment of Scrap, Deliveries, Cost Reduction and Continuous Improvement objectives.
• Ensure proper handling of customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Monitoring the quality of suppliers and initiating actions when the agreed standards are not being met.
• Ensure the effective implementation of corrective actions by suppliers.
• Ensure compliance with the specifications of the direct materials purchased.
• Effectively manage the metrology laboratory, in order to provide efficient service.
• Ensure that the measurement and testing equipment in the plant is properly calibrated and available when required.
• Responsible and effective administration of the budget of the area.
• Coordination and monitoring of the activities of the area personnel.
• Ensure the level of quality required in the development of new materials and / or suppliers, as well as in the introduction of new processes in the organization.
• Participate and collaborate in the objectives, programs and procedures of health, safety and environment, in addition to the activities carried out to comply with the aforementioned
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s degree in Engineering or related field of study. Additionally, have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Quality Manager.
• Quality Standards (ISO9001: 2015 and / or ISO TS 16949). Certified as Internal Auditor
• Basic and advanced statistical tools.
• 6 sigma, preferably possess a Green / Black belt certification
• Follow-up of Corrective Actions and Improvement Actions.
• Use of Statistical Softwares: Q-stat, Minitab.
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Project
• UL and CSA certifications
• Geometric Tolerances
• Project management
• Must be able to travel up to 10% if necessary. Thus candidates should be able to maintain valid identification.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.