Would you like an opportunity to work closely with our Group VP of Supply Chain as you build and implement an end-to-end value chain in a mature company where time and resources are available? Do you have excellent change management skills and have experience in major transformations? And do you want to set your own team to help you succeed?
Head up a brand-new team with great impact
Reporting to the VP and joining the Group Supply Chain Leadership team, you will be heading a new team of 4 specialized employees, who develop, drive and facilitate strategic projects, e.g. our key project Order to Cash, which is part of our 2025 strategy. In general, your team will host larger projects with significant investments, high complexity-, high impact initiatives as well as initiatives with a global/companywide outreach.
Strategic initiatives for competitive advantage
Heading up your team and strategic projects, your job will be to ensure that the Group Strategy is globally implemented and that we have a best practice across the end to end value chain, so we gain a competitive advantage.
Essentially, you will be developing a strategy and project organization with strong leadership in senior project management/change management resources – with shared resources from the business helping you and your team succeed.
- Will start by recruiting for you team and act as an integrator of the Grundfos culture once the team is set
- Champion deep end-to-end knowledge of business and organizational structures that can be transformed into suggestions and leading radical changes with a global enterprise impact.
- Translate the group strategy into aligned projects, initiatives, organizational structures and capabilities while adapting global trends.
- Interact with global teams and many cross-functional stakeholders
An amazing leader with deep change management knowledge
As a skilled manager, you possess strong analytical and decision-making skills with a fact-based approach. Moreover, you have great stakeholder management skills at senior management level, and you have no problem acquiring the knowledge you need about the Grundfos structures and business at a global level. This will also enable you to communicate with all layers of the organization from Group Management to executors in the business units.
- You have lived experience of major transformations focused on process landscape and business systems with significant change management
- You hold a master’s degree – or perhaps an MBA
- You have 10+ years of change management experience across multiple countries/regions
- You have 10+ years of leadership experience with global teams and 5 years in director level positions
- You have demonstrated high complexity transformation skills and a proven track record of delivering results with a direct impact
You possess a deep understanding of global cross-functional end-to-end processes and a financial understanding on a global impact level
- You are fluent in English
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis and we will take down the position once the right candidate is found.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.