Job Title: Business Development Intern
• To support BD-WU team on daily works, including data search, preliminary analysis, documentation and others.
• Data search and analysis
• PPT writing
• English writing for other paper works
• Other supporting works
• Bachelors degree in mechanics engineering or electronics engineering ;
• Knowledge or skills related to pump controller or water treatment is a plus ;
• Basic knowledge or experience on data search and analysis;
• Average or above PPT writing skill;
• Fluent English writing skill
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.