What do we offer?
Would you like to lead the development of surface treatment production technology in Grundfos? If so, this is your chance to provide hands-on support to our production and product development team by solving issues mainly related to coatings and corrosion protection process techniques as a specialist. You will get plenty of opportunities to create your own job and develop your skills in a complex production environment.
Advanced Mechanical Engineering Motor department
As part of our Advanced Mechanical Engineering Motor department, you will join a team of 25 engineering specialists and project managers. Together, we develop the production technology that enables us to produce 17,000,000 sustainable Grundfos motors every year. You will be responsible for developing, standardising and executing the global production processes of our production technology.
What is the job about?
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- Provide on-site production support by doing experiments, data analysis and troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain the Grundfos standard, including guidelines for suppliers and processes, and ensure that the standard is followed across Grundfos’ supply chain
- Collaborate closely with suppliers related to coating, products and environmental aspects
- Participate in and develop formal and informal networks of which knowledge sharing is essential
- Utilize knowledge and specify and new equipment processes and suppliers
- Support and advice Product Development about coating solutions and assist in developing FMEAs and control plans
- You may expect 10-25 travel days per year to visit production sites, primarily in China, India, Taiwan, Russia and Denmark
What do you need to apply?
- To have success in this position, it is essential that you:
- Experience with surface treatment processes
- Have a chemical and/or process background
- Have worked with various electro chemical coating technologies for corrosion protection and functionality
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree in chemistry or similar
- Have experience from working with surface treatment processes
- Have a systematic approach on troubleshooting, preferably from well-known methods such as Six Sigma DoE or similar
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation, and laboratory analysis
- Experience in handling the chemical compliances and drinking water approvals could be an added advantage
- Enjoy interaction with people, for example tutor of your specialist area
- Fluent English and Hungarian
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu and www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.