To ensure that all pumps sent for service/repair are administrated/monitored in the most effective ways. Thus, provide customer satisfaction and ensure achievement of company objectives.
- First point of customer contact, responsible in receiving and answering customer complaints
- Collection customer details and complains before scheduling filed service repair jobs
- Ensure the field service repair reports are properly documented and scanned to maintain records in the system
- Responsible in handling workshop repair request either by customers or dealers
- Ensure workshop service repair reports are properly documented and scanned to maintain records in the system
- Planning workshop repair upon arrival of spare parts
- Handling witness testing request arrangements
- Handling MIRO process
- Ensure prompt and effective services are provided to customers and handling of their complaints in a timely manner
- Always Observe Company safety regulations and be responsible for own health and safety and for others
- Perform any related duties/assignments as and when directed by his superior/s
Ideal applicants would have:
- Min 2-3 years experience in similiar role
- Individual who is comfortable liaising with customers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) is essential
- A team player and good learning attitude
- Is able to multi-task effectively
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.