Grundfos Pumps is seeking an experienced PM (Preventive Maintenance) Mechanic to join our technical support team in Fresno. The PM Mechanic will be responsible preventive maintenance on machines to prevent breakdowns. This position reports directly to the Senior Engineering Manager. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
- Responsible for completing daily, weekly and monthly scheduled PM’s.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on equipment.
- Actively participates in Preventative Maintenance such as clean and restore projects on equipment under the direction of the PM Coordinator.
- Ability to organize and complete all PM tasks within the scheduled time.
- Coordinate with PM Coordinator to identify activities necessary with Mechanic PMs.
- Coordinates with PM Coordinator on appropriate PM criteria including research in manuals and manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to improve processes by generating new ideas, concepts, or methods that add value to the organization.
- Shows flexibility and an open-minded attitude toward change by accepting reassignments.
What do you need to apply?
- Previous mechanical experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mechanics shop mathematics, layout and machining procedures.
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to analyze data and problem solve.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Ability to use a computer (database, spreadsheet, internet and word processing, SAP).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.