Grundfos is seeking an experienced Associate DC Planner, to join its Supply Chain team. The Associate DC Planner will be responsible for the Americas Distribution in building supply chain into a competitive advantage through strong customer centricity, process execution and close collaboration with Sales, key customers, suppliers and other relevant partners in the supply chain. The Associate DC Planner will collaborate with Production, Quality, Warehouse. This position reports directly to the Senior Planning Specialist and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosi facility.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
- Perform and coordinate Planning activities in the DC to ensure the needed product availability is in place and to have an optimized inventory level.
- Development, evaluation and maintenance of the planning settings (planning strategy, ROP, coverage profile, etc.) based on Demand Plan & Supply Network Plan, historical sales and experience.
- Continuous controlling of the correct stock levels and adjustments for season, campaigns and phase in / out and corrective actions. Avoiding slow mover and act on slow mover.
- Follow up and act on daily / weekly / monthly routines.
- Run of the segmentation process and validate calculated segmentation results and adjust if needed.
- Responsible for reaching the agreed planning targets (performance management). Initiate root cause analysis and countermeasures in case of deviations.
- Be main contact point for Middle Office functions in dedicated set of sales companies into Americas Distribution.
- Regular assessment of customer feedback and sharing within Distribution & action plans for customer service improvement, including monthly skype/team meetings; KPIs; Internal collaboration survey.
- Identify improvement areas in Americas Distribution Planning. Address these areas to Supply Chain Team Leads and support to implement the improvements.
- Initiate optimization of minimum order quantities, delivery frequencies and delivery dates in cooperation with suppliers, 3PL and local DC operations and Group Purchase.
What do you need to apply?
Experience in planning and/or customer service
- +2 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge about planning systems and processes.
- SAP knowledge specifically in planning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Build good working relations with stakeholders.
- Work structured and do clear prioritization of issues when occurring at the same time.
- Know when unsolved issues need to be escalated.
- Know Americas Distribution business rules and opportunities to provide right and excellent customer service.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.