Grundfos is seeking a Senior Regional EHS Manager to join our Group EHS team. The Senior Regional EHS Manager will be responsible for realization of Grundfos’ EHS targets and ambitions, as well as managing EHS risks, within AMERICAS region. This will be achieved by taking leadership on EHS efforts within the region, deploy relevant efforts in cooperation with plant EHS managers, E and H&S Center of Excellence and other Group functions. The AMERICAS EHS Manager will be part of the AMERICAS Operations Leadership Team and the Group EHS leadership team. This position reports directly to the Senior Director Group EHS. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
The Sr. Regional EHS Manager will be tasked with managing these major tasks:
Work area 1: Strategy formulation and tactical deployment of strategy within AMERICAS region (15%)
- Develop a tactical roadmap (3-5 year rolling) including regional focus areas and priorities to support realization of Grundfos’ long-term EHS ambitions within the region.
- Develop annual plans, targets and budgets to realize Grundfos’ EHS ambitions in the short term
- Maintain and manage a regional EHS risk picture and define long-term risk mitigation plan
- Manage EHS performance across the region and take necessary action to ensure realization of the Regions roadmaps and KPI´s.
Work area 2: Organizational support, problem solving and competence development (60%)
- Support and problem-solve with EHS managers to realize EHS objectives and targets.
- Continuously improve EHS performance in cooperation plant EHS management and in cooperation with E and H&S Center of Excellence.
- Develop regional EHS competencies and capabilities by facilitating regional trainings in relevant environmental and health & safety standards, concepts, tools.
- Undertake/participate in audits, assessments and screenings across region and support with defining relevant focus areas for individual plants.
Work area 3: Link plants within AMERICAS and connect AMERICAS region with the global EHS organization (25%)
- Establish a cross-plant EHS network and build strong relations between EHS managers in the region to accelerate improvements and learning by sharing best practices across the region.
- Ensure realization of show-case initiatives by supporting implementation of Group EHS initiatives.
- Provide input to Group E and H&S Center of Excellence on need for support to improve EHS performance in Region AMERICAS.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s Degree in the Organizational Health & Safety area, and/or Operations Management or other related fields of study, along with 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in the field of EH&S.
- 5-10 years’ experience with strategy deployment.
- 5-10 years’ project/program management .
- Experience from working in large international organizations.
- Experience managing worker’s compensation programs.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Good communications and motivational skills i.e. ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced trainer and auditor/assessor.
- Able to set direction and inspire others to follow.
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.