Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump and motor manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
What is the job about?
- Participate and represent factory quality in new Development Projects
- Active participation on 0-meetings and VPC (Verification of Process/Product Conformity)
- Active participation on 0-series, Pre-series and Assembly VPCs
- Lead developing Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plan in project
- Lead and approve Control Instruction developments and creations
- Check and evaluate drawings (Tolerances, Classifications 0, 2F/2P etc.)
- Drive development of Control and Measurements methods
- Choose measuring equipment
- Drive MSA and Capability studies
- Risk assessments
- Lead DP phase audits in factory/assembly line
What do you need to apply?
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Quality field is an advantage
- > 3 years of relevant experience
- Profficient English - verbal and written
Advanced knowledge and experience:
- DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan and Control Instructions
- Process and Product Capability (Short and Long term)
- Problem solving methods (Fishbone, 5W2H, A3)
- Measuring and Control methods
- Risk assessments
- Drawings reading and GPS (General Product Specification)
- Standardized Work, SOP, WI
- 5S, Lean technics
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.