Discover the exciting history of Grundfos at our museums in Bjerringbro.
More than 75 years of innovation
Ever since our humble beginnings in 1945, we have strived to be innovative in order to solve the customers’ needs for good and efficient pumps.
We will give you an exclusive access to our entire history, from the production of the very first water pump to the achievements of reaching important milestones such as sustainability and energy efficiency improvements.
Grundfos Museum: The Factory
Experience the history of production engineering with highlights from more than 75 years of industrial history. Come by the 1600m2 exhibition which includes innovative machines and tools such as the legendary machining center called “The Carousel”.
Grundfos Museum: The History
Discover the story of Grundfos’ founding and growth. Come meet the “The Pig” – Grundfos’ very first pump – and experience a reconstruction of an early Grundfos workshop from the 1940s.
Grundfos Museum: The Founder’s Home
See the home of the founding couple Poul and Inger Due Jensen and experience the unique constellation between company and family home, expressing the foundation of the Grundfos culture and its values.
Which tours do we offer?
A standard tour in any of the three museums will last around one hour.
We offer customised tours where you can choose your preferred areas of focus such as engineering, sustainability and values.
It is possible to combine the museum tour with a visit in one of our factories or in our impressive showroom at the Grundfos Centre.
Unable to visit us in Bjerringbro? A virtual tour is a perfect alternative.
Book a tour of the Grundfos Museum
Want to experience the Grundfos Museum?
Get in touch with us today and let’s find the perfect tour for you.
When is the museum open? Where is it? Am I allowed to take photos? Find the answers to all your questions below.
- For the public: Grundfos Museum - The Factory is open on the first Sunday of every month from 11am-3pm.
- For the employees, the Grundfos museums - The Factory and The History are open every weekday between 7am-5pm.
- External visitors can visit by appointment
- Be sure to book your tour through firstname.lastname@example.org
- The three museum areas are located at different addresses:
- The Factory: Grundfos A/S Syd 1, Birkevænget 2, 8850 Bjerringbro
- The History: Grundfos Centre, Poul Due Jensens Vej 23, 8850 Bjerringbro
- The Founder’s Home: On the corner of Østergade and Jørgens Allé
- Grundfos Museum - The Founder's Home is only open by appointment.
- You are allowed to take photos in the museums but not in the factories.
Experience the day-to-day operation at Grundfos
If you’re already in town for the museum, why not pay our factories a visit too? Come by and get a rare insight into how a factory and a modern production is operated!
Get in touch
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +45 87 50 14 00.