Do you have an overview of your pump energy consumption? Get an Energy Check to find ways to save energy and money.
Time for a pump energy audit?
The efficiency of a pump can have a huge impact on your life cycle costs. Changing to energy-efficient pumps can help you reduce energy costs and CO2 emissions – often with a short pay-back time. A Grundfos Energy Check calculates your potential savings and makes suggestions for an efficient, high-performing solution. The resulting report offers a full overview of your pump systems, their current efficiency and how you can realize the financial, operational and environmental savings.
With Grundfos Energy Check you get:
- A careful evaluation of life cycle costs
- Detailed information about your energy-saving potential
- The possibility to improve the environmental profile of your facility
- Prioritized installation list, detailing pumps and systems that could benefit from an Energy Check
Here’s how Grundfos Energy Check works
- Initial contact – appointment with a consultant
We perform an assessment of the pumps, applications, process flow, etc. on your site.
- Diagnosis – onsite inspection
We develop a preliminary list of performance data and installed pumps.
- Proposal – suggested action
You get a quotation based on the on-site inspection and preliminary data.
- Fulfilment – action
We produce a full report of insights that details your potential energy savings.
- Assessment – Grundfos Energy Check completed
We present the report and a selection of suitable pump solutions (or we proceed to Grundfos Pump Audit for exact measurements).
- Follow-up – evaluation
We conduct a follow-up with you to ensure full satisfaction and optimal pump performance.