Reduce installation complexity and increase backflow protection
Reliable and efficient wastewater removal is crucial to securing a safe and hygienic environment for a building’s occupants. Pressurised sewage systems are an alternative to traditional gravitation systems that may present a range of challenges. These include:
- High installation complexity due to many pipes located deep below basement slabs
- An increased risk of backflow and flooding
- The risk of leaky, inaccessible pipes located deep below ground or buildings
Grundfos pressurised wastewater solutions offer efficient wastewater removal and maximum backflow protection. They also reduce installation costs and complexity and are designed for fast and easy service. Our solutions include:
- Pre-assembled lifting stations which are ready for installation, take up very little space, require less planning and don’t require any expensive excavation
- All-in-one pre-fabricated pumping stations that simplify pit management by reducing construction costs and installation time
Read more in our application guide about the importance of reliable and efficient wastewater removal in commercial buildings. Explore the most efficient measures to protect against sewage backflow, as well as how to calculate and size wastewater lifting and pumping stations.
The answer to reliable and efficient wastewater systems
Watch our wastewater application expert discuss the challenge of clogging and level switch failure in commercial buildings. Discover how pumping pits with Grundfos AUTOADAPT functionality and flexible lifting stations ensure worry-free installation and reliable operation.
Create your own pumping station in less than 15 minutes
If you know the requirements for your pumping solution, you can use our online Pumping Station Creator to configure a complete pumping pit in less than 15 minutes. The result is a fully documented, CE-marked solution, with all the components designed for perfect compatibility. The CE marking and all relevant EU standards cover the entire pumping station.
See how you can easily size and specify your own pumping station.