Whatever your system challenges, there are several ways intelligent controls can help. In our Controls application guide, you can learn everything there is to know about how to install and commission our solutions to fully optimise your HVAC system. Find out how to:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Increase system performance
- Reduce monitoring
Download the application guide now
Our application guide will help you understand the most critical aspects of your project. Fill out the form below and we will send you an email providing immediate access.
Thanks, you're nearly finished.
You’ll receive your content by email shortly.
A confirmation email on your newsletter subscription is coming your way too. Click the link in the email to complete the subscription process and start receiving relevant news and updates from Grundfos.
This application guide sheds light on controls and their communication over different protocols through building management systems. In most projects you need to answer questions like:
- Should you integrate controls into a building management system?
- If you integrate them, on what level and how?
- Do you need bus communication?
- If you use bus communication, which hardware-layer and which protocol should be used?
- Which control devices should be used (variable speed pumps, throttling valves, etc.)?
- Which control mode makes sense for the application?