THE POWER OF RENEWABLE ENERGY
A BETTER SOLUTION FOR MOVING WATER IN RURAL LOCATIONS
Using traditional energy sources to pump water in remote areas or in large acreages can be impossible or expensive. That’s one reason many rural homes, farms, wineries and other businesses use solar and wind power to ensure access to water wherever it’s needed. Grundfos renewable energy solutions provide reliable operation and peace of mind.
ALL THE BENEFITS YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT
SEE THE SAVINGS
Find out how much your customer can save by choosing a Grundfos renewable energy solution instead of a grid-based or generator-powered product. Enter your customer’s ZIP code and a few facts about their application to see a customized cost savings analysis and payback period for the installation.
POWERED BY NATURE. DRIVEN BY INNOVATION.
Grundfos is pioneering the future of water technology with an expanded range of renewable energy–powered products. It’s just one of the ways we’re improving the quality of life for people around the world — and for the world itself.
THE SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: SQFLEX
With the most diverse DC / AC–powered submersible pump range on the market, the SQFlex family is ideal for nearly any remote water supply need.
- 4 helical pump models for high head (up to 820 ft.)
- 6 centrifugal pump models for greater flow rate (up to 85 gpm)
- Built-in controls and protection, such as dry-running
THE SURFACE PUMP: CRFLEX
The CRFlex is a fully integrated, variable speed surface water pump that runs off DC / AC power for all your pressure boosting, surface water intake or water transfer requirements.
- No external inverter required
- Built-in overvoltage, undervoltage and overload protection
- Reliable operation at 30-300 VDC or 90-240 VAC (no external inverter required)
THE POWER INVERTER RANGE: RSI
The versatile Grundfos Renewable Solar Inverter (RSI) range converts DC to AC power for up to 50 hp pump operation, letting your customers run standard water pumps off the grid.
- Continuous and intermittent operation
- Compatibility with new / existing systems
- Powers submersible and dry-installed pumps
- IP66 Enclosure Rating, NEMA 4X
THE POWER BLENDER FOR THE RSI: POWERADAPT
COMING SOON: The Grundfos PowerAdapt blends DC power with AC power to ensure continuous energy supply for pump applications.
- Renewable energy as primary source
- Ability to pull in AC power when necessary
- Compatibility with any Grundfos RSI
- Outdoor enclosure rating
Solar Sizing Tool
Learn how to properly size and select your renewable energy–powered pump in the Grundfos Product Center.
RSI Sizing Video
Watch our short video and learn how to select the right RSI power inverter for your application.
Purchase Grundfos products and get rewarded — learn about 2020 WaterPRO Program benefits and how you can apply.
Custom-designed for water well contractors, the WellConnect app allows you to digitize records and increase productivity.